Sunday, May 25, 2014

I'm back!!!!

Guess who's back?

It was exactly a month today that I stopped writing my blog. For those of you that have been following me thank you for asking where the new material was.

I write to get inspired. I write to inspire others. I've been uninspired for a month so I figured it was time to get going again. Thanks to all those words of encouragement...

Something happened to me recently that I felt needed to be shared. I have been blessed with many great people, great opportunities, and great experiences.

In almost everything I have gotten, it wasn't achieved the way I expected it. Snags, challenges, roadblocks always present themselves when I expect results. Each time it sucks yet each time when I let go of my plans, it's seems like my wishes actually come together. Easy as it sounds it happens every time. And I seem to forget this rule each and every time.

A friend told me last week that when we stop making plans is when God shows us his true plan. I know it may be too spiritual for some of you. But please explain it another way that makes sense.

I would love to hear why this law always presents itself.

2 comments:

  1. Honesty, my thoughts that he knew then what we know now....
    Simple...we get to consumed in everyday snags...we need to stop, breath and listen...enjoy the journey...Robert Hastings Poem of the Station says it best...my thoughts...Melody

    ReplyDelete