Thursday, October 8, 2015

Source energy

I had coffee yesterday with a man who I've always respected from a far.  He told me he wanted to talk. He detailed his plan in moving forward in his business.  I sat there with great humility listening to this wonderful man asking me for advice.

As I watched and listened, a feeling came over me that it was not me providing advice to him.  He was providing guidance to me.  This great man is is a king among kings.  He's not rich nor is he royalty.

It's his energy. He has a magnetic personality. His smile is pure love. Despite his business accomplishments I respect this man for who he is not what he has done.

I read a great quote this week that said in order to be great one must first be good.

Despite his greatness, he showed me that we are all fragile children looking and desiring to achieve our purpose.

This great man stood before me in humility and described his fears and dreams.

At an early age I was taught that emotion (mostly crying) demonstrated weakness and fragility.  We learn to suppress those emotions over time.The hardening of time gives us the illusion that we become stronger. When in fact we are still scared fragile children.

Science has proven that color does not exist. Color is nothing more  then a series of wavelengths. The length of the wave determines the color human eyes perceives. Sound does not exist. Sound is nothing more than vibration.  When the vibration changes so does the sound a human ear perceives. Smell is an illusion. Smell is perceived by humans based on the reaction of different chemicals combining together.

Physics has proven that life is nothing but energy.  No one has to be a quantum physicist to know that. When I apply energy to my woodstove I get heat. A live human has heat. When we die the heat gets removed. In the absence of heat, energy is no longer contained.

And all energy has a source. When I turn on the lights in my home, a nuclear reactor generates energy 400 miles away to make that happen. I don't understand nuclear energy. I've never seen the plant. But I know it exists when I turn on my lights.

People are bowls of energy. We didn't happen by accident. We were created.  We are connected with translucent wires to each other. All of us independent but depend on each other. All of us connected to a power plant source.

The man I met yesterday was looking for advice for me yet he was the one who taught me an extremely valuable lesson.

We are not people. We are all just bowls of energy filled with fear, hope and desire...

No comments:

Post a Comment