Saturday, January 11, 2014

Letter to Mom...

Dear Mom, 

When I look in the mirror, I see you.

I have patience because I watched you hold your temper.

I am happy because you were always laughing. 

I am sensitive to my kids' feelings because you were tender to Dad, sis and I. 

I am forgiving because you told me that only the present could be changed, not the past. 

I am confident because you continuously told me that I could achieve anything I wanted. 

When I failed at something, you never showed your disappointment. You knew failure was a life lesson, and I had to endure it to be successful. 

I am successful because of you. 

My greatest desire in life is to be as great a teacher as you. 

I love you.

Your only son, Rick

PS. Can you please tell me where you hid the Children's Operating Manual? I looked on ebay and can't find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment