Thursday, April 27, 2017

A letter to Donald

Dear Donald,

I've heard you're the leader of the free world.
People say you're stupid.
Some say your politics are questionable.
Others think you don't deserve to be president.
They worry you're going to bully your way through the other super bullies.

I don't listen to most people.
Ask my parents.

I'm a non-conformist.
In a world of conformity, I stick out like a razor blade in a room of balloons.

I think you're really smart.
The posers focus on your failures not understanding that failure is part of the formula to success.
The liberals focus on your inability to be prepared when they don't realize that the time for talking is over. It's time to get shit done.

I don't think anyone can have success without identifying really smart people to do the super important jobs. Business is run by book smart people and owned by entrepreneurs.

You're an entrepreneur. But you've also been a leader for a long time.

We need you to be a leader.
I don't like the way you do things, but I will give you credit for creating a great brand in "Trump".

But you're also an ass.
And that's what people have paid attention to.

Use your leadership skills to bring the world to a better place.
You don't need to be bully.
You don't have to be a jerk.
Just get it done.
The time for anger is over.
The time for hatred is in the past.

Leadership is the ability to listen and then execute a clearly developed plan based on that listening.

I'm concerned about your plan.
Your inability to plan for a press conference has me worried that you're not thinking this world game of RISK out.

You have the power to bring the world to extinction.
You can go down as the worst leader ever.

It's your move.
Take care of my kids' future like you will your own.

I am depending on you.
And so is everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment