Thursday, January 8, 2015

What's the definition of good scotch

I hate to admit this but I know as much about scotch as I know about women.

My friend Daniel can speak at lengths about the six regions of Scotland and the distinct taste each of the regions produce. Watching him talk about scotch is theatre. Entertaining, informative, and drunk with delight, he shares his love not from the upper deck where only nose-waving snobs exist. The one thing I remember about Daniel's instruction is his definition of a good scotch.

As he starts his soliloquy, he asks, "What's the definition of a good scotch?".

Answer: One that you will enjoy.

In looking for other answers to elusive questions, I found the same answer to a lot of life's pressing questions..

What's the definition of a good exercise routine, good diet, good life, good family, good house, good job, good business, good vacation?

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment