Thursday, April 10, 2014

A love affair

I was 13 years old. My mom was gone to bingo. My dad was watching TV and he asked me to get him a beer out of the fridge. Not feeling any pain, he asked me if I wanted one. I had never had a whole one to myself before. I've stolen a swig from my parents when they weren't watching. This was going to be different. A whole beer for myself. My dad was nudging me into manhood.

The first taste was terrible. It kinda stung and fizzled like pop. But it wasn't as sweet as pop. Manly as I felt, I went to the bathroom. Thought I was gonna be sick. Instead I pretended to be sick and poured the girl dressed in Labatt Blue down the bathroom sink.

It was three years before I met this fine lady again. She was dancing with five other girls. This time her dress said Moosehead Premium Dry. Me and a friend went on a double date with these six women. Again the taste was terrible. I had to plug my nose while I downed it. Even though I only kissed three girls, I felt great. It was a feeling never experienced before.

These dates went on for a few months. Thinking too much of a good thing doesn't exist, I cheating on my girls and went on a date with their cousin. She was a doctor. Her name was Peach Schnapps. That was just a shit show. First and last time I ever spent any time with that bitch. She had a friend that was just as nasty, Mo Whiskey. That woman got me in so much trouble, I refuse to even look her way when she stares at me.

So back to the dancing girls I went. After a while I didn't want to share my 6 girlfriends with my buddy. He had to get his own gals. With more experience, 6 girls couldn't keep up. I started flying closer to the sun, and asked the girls to bring 6 more friends. Again reaching a new milestone in my manhood, I could stand up to 12 menacing monsters, each one getting meaner as their other friends joined the party in my belly.

Nevertheless, as I got older there was less space in my fridge for them, so I left the girls a few years ago. They weren't good for me. I still like to dance, but I only mess around with military and royalty. One's a Captain. You probably know her, last name Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment