Sunday, April 20, 2014

Raven mad

Oh vile raven with menacing dark eyes that have no soul. Breath like a glass of milk left on the counter for 4 days. You try to beat me. I do everything I can. I will not lose to such an insolent piece of organic death. I must keep going on.

You have hurt many loved ones along your path of destruction and defiance. I refuse to be one of your victims. Drugs delay the pain. I lay and I sleep. I sleep and I lay. Nothing seems to remove me from your morbid clutches. I will prosper. It hurts to move. It hurts to breathe. Cough causes nerves to explode in the forehead, upper back and in the legs.

Wretched beast, you are sinister. With every passing day, I'm either getting accustomed to your hold or I'm getting better. My soldiers are strong. There have been many casualties, but we are moving forward. Tonight, the general has asked the special forces to put a stranglehold on your demonic influence once and for all. The Captain has accepted the mission. Soldiers sleep, she will fight this one alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment