Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Who are you?

If someone were to ask you who you are, what would you say?

Would you say your name?
Would you describe the job that you perform or your job title?
Would talk about being a loving parent or a loyal spouse?
Would you talk about your community involvement?
Would you try to describe yourself by including age, gender, or maybe sexual orientation?

All these answers are considered labels. We use labels as identification with self? Labels are used to support our egos. They're all fake.

What if you weren't allowed to use a label to describe who you are. What would you say then?

This is the type of stuff I think about.

Be brave. Message me with an answer to the question without using a label and I'll share who I think I am.

Who are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment